Each Friday, ETCA students attend a half day. During the afternoon on those days, ETCA offers a wide array of options for students. Many students take advantage of these to provide added variety to their education. Below are the available options at this time.
- Drama - Secondary - Students work on stage production, plays, competitions and performances.
- Academic Competition Practice and Secondary Academic Enrichment - Secondary - Students utilize this time to prepare and study for academic competitions throughout the year.
- Learning to Lead - Elementary - A fun and interactive class teaching principles of leadership development at a very young age, beginning with the foundation of character as a cornerstone for other leadership principles.
- Business Leadership/Ethics - High School - Panther Leadership Academy students meet with community and business leaders as they hear about leadership principles in business and study business ethics practices.
- Dance and Drill/Pantherettes - Elementary and Middle School students meet to learn about twirling as well as drill team performance. Students in this class will get to perform at pep rallies and games.
- Elementary Spanish Enrichment (Fee Involved) - Elementary - This class meets weekly and develops the basic foundations of the Spanish language
- ACT Prep (Fee Involved) - High School - This class is offered at the ETCA campus on Friday as well as other days during the week through a partnership with Capstone College and Career Counseling. This class prepares students for success on the ACT exam.
- Mastery Learning Therapy (Fee Involved) - this class meets for 45 minutes in several groups and works with students who have learning difficulties or struggle in the normal classroom.