Home School Advantage Admission Process
To be considered for admission to ETCA Home School Advantage Plan, the student needs to be:
- Able to re-enroll in the school last attended,
- On or above grade level academically,
- Successful without curriculum modifications, and
- A person of good character, free from serious behavior or discipline issues.
ETCA Admissions Process
- Contact ETCA to schedule an on-campus visit and tour
- Set up a time for your child to shadow for a day at ETCA (optional)
- Apply online and submit required records
- Set up tuition payment arrangements
Ready to apply?
- Our online application process is simple, and provides feedback to help you successfully complete the application. Click here to apply online now!
- A $25 application fee is required to submit each application.
- After your application has been submitted, you can check the status of your child's admission by logging in with your username and password.