"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16)
Every student studies the Bible at ETCA.
- In addition to our curriculum, each grade level has a bible class.
- Secondary students meet for FOCUS everyday.
- FOCUS is a daily devotional that incorporates song, scripture, teaching, prayer and "soaking" (small groups) to connect with God.
- Elementary students meet for chapel twice a week.
- Chapel is an encouraging, exciting time of praise and worship where students are taught Christian character.
We teach the Bible as God's Word and stand alongside you, the parent, to help you develop your child's faith.
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." (Romans 12:2)
ETCA appreciates the uniqueness of every student, because each was carefully hand-crafted by God for a special and specific purpose. Faculty and staff use biblical character building and training to enhance special talents, and strengthen weaknesses. At ETCA, we believe all children are God’s most precious possession!
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things." (Philippians 4:8)
ETCA offers an accepting and inclusive Christian environment focused on service to others and the use of God-given talents. Students are given the tools necessary to build and grow a relationship with God through daily worship and study of the Bible. This environment provides the foundation for young Christians to develop into leaders who are ready to serve Christ and others.
- High school students are required to complete a minimum of 25 hours of community service per year as a prerequisite for promotion and graduation.
- Community outreach projects, retreats and mission trips offer additional opportunities to bless others through the ETCA Loves Local Program.